FLEXI NET – the most flexible pool nets in the world
Flexi Net Benefits:
- Flexible ‘memory’ net – bends around obstacles in the swimming pool and then bounces back into shape – perfect for cleaning round ladders, lights, steps and corners
- Double moulded net – every flexi net is moulded twice to provide a stronger and more durable connection between the net and the frame
- Soft touch finish – the flexi net has a soft to touch edging to prevent surface damage to the swimming pool. Perfect for vinyl swimming pools
- Wishbone frame – the patented frame holds and supports the net at each end, making it easier to control in the swimming pool
- Skimmer net and deep net models – a skimmer net for picking up surface leaves and a deep net for scooping up debris on the bottom of the swimming pool
- Fits all standard poles – both Flexi Nets fit all standard round poles for swimming pools
Bends around obstacles, then bounces back into shape
Red Leopard Flexi Nets are the most flexible swimming pool nets in the world – for picking up dirt and debris from the swimming pool. They easily bend around obstacles in the pool (e.g. ladders, steps or corners) and then bounce back into their original shape, unlike standard swimming pool nets that are rigid and awkward to fit into tight spaces, such as ladders and steps.
Reach more of the pool
The Red Leopard Flexi Nets improve the overall cleaning coverage of the swimming pool, reaching parts that would normally be missed by standard swimming pool nets. They bend and mould to the corners of the pool to effortlessly collect dirt and debris and make the cleaning job much easier as the net bends and shapes the contours of the pool under your control.
Double moulded and extra bounce
Red Leopard swimming pool nets have unrivalled build quality. One of the key features is the double moulded net, which is moulded once around the net and then over moulded again to provide a strong and highly durable connection between the net and the frame. We also use some of the strongest and most flexible materials to give the swimming pool nets their ‘bounce’.
Skimmer and Deep Flexi Nets
There are two Flexi Net models available, a skimmer net and a deep net (leaf net or leaf rake as it is sometimes known). Both have a soft touch edging to prevent surface damage to the swimming pool, which is ideal for people with vinyl pools. The deep net also boasts drag-reduction holes to improve movement of the pool net along the bottom of the swimming pool.
The Skimmer Flexi Net is ideal for picking up leaves, flies and other debris from the pool surface and the Deep Flexi Net is perfect for collecting large amounts of debris, usually found at the bottom of the pool. Both are a must-have for all pool owners.
Fits all standard poles
Our Flexi nets connect to all standard round telescopic poles. Each Flexi Net has a patented wishbone frame to hold and support the pool net firmly in place and make it easier to control in the swimming pool.